Never lose sight of the enemy, who is against you (1Pe 5:8–10). #BeAlert #BeWatchful https://www.bible.com/116/1pe.5.8-10.nlt
MORNING WATCH NOTES:
Day 32 of 40 days of prayer for family and friends. Lord, I pray that my family and friends stay alert to the strategies of Satan to destroy them; that they remain firm in their faith.
It is important that believers carry out the standing orders of the duty sentry.
1) Stay alert – don’t be sleepy-eyed. The enemy is real and ready to take advantage of the sleeping sentry.
2) Be vigilant – expectant. Look out watchfully for the enemy to show up at any moment.
3) Resist the enemy – hold out, oppose and repel the enemy by,
4) being steadfast in the faith (immovable, secure).
5) Remember that you have many brothers and sisters throughout the world fighting the good fight and standing watch with you.
Know this, He [God] who has called you will be your strength against all odds and suffering. Father, let me never lose sight of who the enemy is or the battle that I am fighting.